Thursday, January 10, 2013

DIALOG BREAKING DAWN PART 1

Edward Cullen: All the men I've killed were monsters. And so was I.
[referring to the men Edward had killed in the past]
Bella Swan: Edward they were all murderers. You probably saved more lives than you took.
Edward Cullen: Bella, that's what I told myself. But they're all human beings. I looked into their eyes as they died and I saw who I was and what I was capable of.
Bella Swan: And what I'll be capable of. Why are you telling me this tonight? Did you really think this was going to change my mind about you?
Edward Cullen: I just wondered if it would change your mind about yourself and who you wanna see when you look in the mirror a year from now.
Bella Swan: I know I can do this. Let me tell you why, because you did. You should give yourself some credit for that. And hopefully a year from now I'm gonna look in the mirror and see someone like you. Someone capable of courage, sacrifice and love.
[Edwards leans in and kisses Bella] 
˘)ε˘`)

Edward Cullen: I'll meet you at the alter.
Bella Swan: I'll be the one in white.
Edward Cullen: That's very convincing.

Renee: We thought you needed something blue.
[Charlie opens the gift box containing a jeweled hair comb]
Charlie Swan: And something old, besides your mother.
Renee: Nice! 
(ړײ) lol this is so funny!

AND THIS

Breaking Dawn Part 1 QuotesMinister Webber: Please, repeat after me. I, Edward Cullen.
Edward Cullen: I, Edward Cullen.
Minister Webber: Take you, Bella Swan.
Edward Cullen: Take you, Bella Swan. 
Minister Webber: To have and to hold.
[the voice of the minister fades out and we only hear Edward and Bella say their vows]
Edward Cullen: To have and to hold.
Bella Swan: For better, for worse.
Edward Cullen: For richer, for poorer.
Bella Swan: In sickness and in health.
Edward Cullen: To love.
Bella Swan: To cherish as long as we both shall live.
Edward Cullen: I do.
Bella Swan: I do.
Edward Cullen: I love you.
Bella Swan: I love you too.
[they kiss,long,and passionate,and sweet]

[giving his wedding toast]
Emmett Cullen: I'd like to propose a toast, to my new sister. Bella I hope you've got enough sleep these last eighteen years, cause you won't be getting anymore for a while.
[he laughs and everyone looks at him awkwardly]

Jessica: Well Bella was just like everybody else, totally mesmerized my Edward, or the hair, as I call him. Um...and then suddenly, Edward is all about Bella. Even though she's not the captain of the volleyball team. [she laughs] I'm just kidding. I'm just kidding. Or the president of the Student Council.

[giving his wedding toast]
Edward Cullen: It's an extraordinary thing to meet someone who you can bare your soul to and accept you for what you are. I've been waiting, for what seems like a very long time, to get beyond what I am. With Bella I feel like I can finally begin. So I'd like to propose a toast to my beautiful bride. No measure of time with you will be long enough. But let's start with forever.

[after they arrive on Isle Esme, Edward picks Bella up to carry her over the threshold]
Bella Swan: Is this totally necessary?
Edward Cullen: I'm nothing if not traditional.

[as Bella, who's naked, joins Edward in sea]
Edward Cullen: You're so beautiful. 
[she turns to face him and they kiss]
Edward Cullen: I promise that we'd try. If this doesn't work...
[he shakes his head]
Bella Swan: I trust you.
[they kiss again]

[the next morning after they've made love, Bella stands in front of a mirror remembering the previous night]

[referring to the housekeepers that Edward just introduced her to]
Bella Swan: What was that all about?
Edward Cullen: She's afraid for you.
Bella Swan: Why?
Edward Cullen: Because I have you here all alone.
Bella Swan: Wait, she knows about you?
Edward Cullen: She suspects. She's native Ticuna, they have legends about blood drinking demons who pray on beautiful women.
[he kisses her]

Edward Cullen: Look, Jacob, I need you to do something for me.
[Jacob gives a bitter laugh and turns from him]
Edward Cullen: For her. You have a connection with her that I'll never understand. Maybe you could talk to her, change her mind. You could keep her alive.
Jacob Black: And if I can't?
Edward Cullen: If she dies, you get what you always wanted. To kill me.

Bella Swan: Edward, I'm sorry.
Edward Cullen: I can't live without you.
Bella Swan: You won't. You're gonna have a part of me. He'll need you.
Edward Cullen: Do you honestly think that I could love it? Or even tolerate it, if it killed you?
Bella Swan: It's not his fault. You have to accept what is.
Edward Cullen: Because you've given me no choice! Bella, we're supposed to be partners, remember? But you decided this on your own, you've decided to leave me.
Bella Swan: Don't see it that way!
Edward Cullen: Well, I have no other way to see it. Cause it's me who'll lose you, and I don't choose that. I don't choose that.
[he turns and leaves her]

Edward Cullen: What was that?
Bella Swan: What?
Edward Cullen: I thought I just heard...
[he puts his hand on Bella's stomach]
Edward Cullen: Just say something else.
Bella Swan: Like what?
[Edward smiles]
Bella Swan: Edward what's going on?
Edward Cullen: He likes the sound of your voice.
Bella Swan: You can hear him?
Edward Cullen: And mine. He likes voice as well.
Bella Swan: What...what do you hear?
Edward Cullen: It's so strange. I thought he was like me, but he's not, he's like you. Good and pure. He's happy.
[talking to the baby]
Bella Swan: Of course you are. Of course you're happy. How could you not be? I love you so much.
[to Edward]
Bella Swan: What...what do you hear now?
Edward Cullen: He loves you, Bella.
Bella Swan: Oh, my gosh!

[Bella starts to cry with happiness and Edward kisses her stomach]

[Edward takes out a syringe and injects Bella with it]
Jacob Black: What is that?
Edward Cullen: It's my venom.
[the venom doesn't work so Edward give Bella CPR]
Edward Cullen: It supposed to be working. Come on. Come on.
[to Edward as Bella continues to be unresponsive and looking dead]
Jacob Black: I won't kill you. That would be too easy. You deserve to live with this.
[in tears Jacob leaves the room as Edward continues to give Bella CPR]
[Edward is still desperately trying to revive Bella]
Edward Cullen: Come back to me, please! Please! Bella! Bella! Please!
[Bella's looks dead and not response]

[as Jacob makes eye contact with Renesmee for the first time, he imprints on her, seeing her future from child to a grown woman]
Jacob Black: [voice over] It's like, gravity. Your whole center shifts. Suddenly it's not the earth holding you here. You would do anything, be anything she needs. A friend, a brother, a protector.



No comments:

Post a Comment